Curriculum vitae of Dr. Josef Weißl, MBA
Upon his graduation from the University of Linz, where he studied business management and law, Josef Weissl started his career at Oberbank in 1983. Concurrently with his management function in the Bank’s Salzburg operations, he concluded the LIMAK General Management Programme in 2002 and the LIMAK MBA Programme in 2005.
The Supervisory Board appointed him to the Management Board of Oberbank AG in May 2005. In addition, he is President and member of the Austro-American Society and Vice President of the Verein der Förderer der OÖ. Landesmuseen (Patrons Association of the Museums of the Province of Upper Austria).
Supervisory board mandates and further functions in Austrian and international companies:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Gasteiner Bergbahnen AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of BAUSPARERHEIM Gemeinnützige Siedlungsgemeinschaft reg. Gen.m.b.H.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of VBV-Pensionskasse AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of BRP-Powertrain Gmbh & Co.KG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Wiener Börse AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of CEESEG Aktiengesellschaft
Functions in companies included in the consolidated financial statements:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Drei-Banken Versicherungs-Aktiengesellschaft