Curriculum vitae of Mag. Florian Hagenauer, MBA
Florian Hagenauer graduated with a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Economics and Business Administration in Vienna in 1986.
In 1987 he joined Oberbank, where he worked in what was then the Foreign Department, later renamed the “Bank Relations and Payment Systems” department. In 1994 he was appointed Prokurist (authorised signatory) for the entire bank, and in 1999 became Deputy Head of the Organisation department. He completed the LIMAK General Management Programme in 1999 and concluded the LIMAK MBA Programme in 2005. In 2005 Florian Hagenauer was appointed Managing Director of DREI-BANKEN-EDV Gesellschaft. In 2008 he returned to Oberbank, taking over the function of Head of the Organisation Department. In 2009 the Supervisory Board appointed him to the Management Board of Oberbank AG. In addition, he is a member of the Board Committee of Austrian Reporting Services GmbH and President of the LIMAK Club.
Supervisory board mandates and further functions in Austrian and international companies:
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Generali Holding Vienna AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Energie AG Oberösterreich
- Member of the Management Board and member of the Investment Committee of Gain Capital Participations SA
- Member of the Management Board and member of the Investment Committee SICAR of Gain Capital Participations II SA, SICAR
Functions in companies included in the consolidated financial statements:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of 3-Banken Wohnbaubank AG